Incremental, optimization and “status quo” growth will eventually land you at the back of the pack.
“IBM found that 58% of market-leading CEOs are pursuing disruptive innovation for growth, not purely incremental improvements.”
Consider these questions:
- How risky is your business future at its current level of growth?
- Slow to powerfully capitalize on innovation and other growth initiatives?
- Are turnover and disengagement undermining your leadership results?
- How effective are change initiatives in your organization?
- Do you have a growth culture?
Beat incremental growth and “disrupt” the status quo with LEAP growth goals! Here is a new perspective to “See the Unseen” so you can Achieve The LEAP Ahead of the Pack!
Seeing goals differently.
Not all goals are the same. And, not all people see and understand different goal types. Consider goals as 4 different types, or, as 4 different goal strategies:
- Attract – It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you. This is the activity of many Public Relations, Celebrity or Authority building firms.
- Stretch – This is the familiar, look at the past and add X%. These goals are very past-based. Here, the future is the past, plus a little more. This is the most commonly used approach to setting a goal. And is the most incremental type of goal.
- Leverage – Having other people, strategy or technology to help you. Engaging professionals, having others as leaders are examples. Processes, vision and culture can all also be points of leverage.
- LEAP – Bold, all in, driven from the inside to achieve. People achieve from what they believe! Game changing, world changing, audacious. These goals can be entirely future-based with no grounding in the past. The place of freedom and creativity to discover. Here, we must inspire and sustain greatness in people to achieve LEAP goals. This is more focused on the commitment than the “how” since the “how” is not usually known at the start.
Perspective isn’t about new information, it’s about new ACCESS
We can no longer live in the afterglow of one big idea. The future will not favor the familiar. The tools to pioneer future business growth and sustainability are creativity and continuous renewal over continuous optimization.
Carl Loop- Carl is passionate about helping people “Achieve The LEAP.” When Carl was very young, he could jump really far, and became a bit of a celebrity in schoolyard competitions. People started calling Carl “Leaping Loop” and it has stuck ever since! Carl says: “The most amazing thing about what I do is help people ‘See the Unseen.’ It takes a new perspective! Perspective isn’t about new information, it’s about new access! Companies have profited by 10’s of $Millions of dollars from the work I do.” To have Carl Loop at your next event click here: Book Carl Loop