How many times have you found yourself in situations where you are “stuck” in the moment? It could be right now! How does it feel? You have hit a snag in your professional or personal life and you are paralyzed and unable to move on! All you can dwell on is the issue and you can’t “let it go!” It becomes all you think about and you begin to beat yourself up, because it must be your fault somehow! It can make you angry, frustrated, and becomes the controlling factor of your life! You just cannot shake it!
I remember one of my favorite words of wisdom that the late Dr. Wayne Dyer shared was this:
When we hit these rough and challenging times if we let it go far and long enough, they can stop us from reaching our full potential, and eventually cause us to give up and quit and live in the memories of regret!
I don’t want your business or life to ever get to the place where you want to quit or give up, because I have discovered 6 KEYS that will open your mind and heart, show you a direction to get back on track, and keep you moving forward.
- Admit to yourself you are “stuck!” Write down what the issue is!
- Walk away from the situation for a short while and focus on something else
- Pray and meditate on the blessings that you are thankful and grateful for-write them down
- Get some planned exercise- you would be amazed at what an hour of walking or Zumba will do
- Now you are ready to share with a positive person in your life the real issue and let them help you reach a solution
- Be thankful you went through this time- now you can prevent it in your future and be able to help someone else through it
We all can get “stuck” at any given time. It can surprise us and challenge us! Now we do not have to give in and let it destroy our joy, peace, and happiness! You are valuable and worth so much more than spending your time being “stuck!”
Owner: “Simply” Sue Speaks! Global Booking Agency